Email Marketing Manager (CF-33974946)
Email Marketing Manager - 5 Month Contract
Type: 5 Month Contract
Day Rate: £300 per day (Inside IR35)
Location: Hybrid with 1/2 days a week in Central London office
Start Date: ASAP (Immediate interviews available)
Computer Futures are seeking a Email Marketing Manager for a large end-user for an initial 5 month contract.
This candidate must have SFMC experience, which would include email studio, journey builder, content builder and analytics builder as well as being exposed to Einstein and how to interpret the results/finding from it.
- Map out communication journeys that nurture our data and build a more detailed picture of our audience's needs and behaviour
- Create email campaigns for senior stakeholders around the world
- Develop and set best practice for email campaigns
- Design and implementation of email marketing campaigns
- Proven work experience as an Email marketing manager or Digital marketing specialist
- Familiarity with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Hands on experience with HTML
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
The client is able to interview and offer straight away so if interested, please send back an up to date CV!
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales