Embedded Software Engineer - Chippenham
Senior and Mid-level Embedded Software Engineer to join a globally recognised company within the rail industry. With a successful tight knit engineering team with their famous new build office with all the new facilities and technologies in Wiltshire.
This is a really attractive opportunity to really grow within a company at a very exciting time of their growth. Your role will be to maintain embedded software on the products (full lifecycle), develop embedded products/networks with communication interfaces and writing software requirements for real time embedded software solutions.
- Proficient experience in embedded software using the C language.
- Vast knowledge of serial communications in embedded real-time applications.
- Configuration control tooling to provide version controlling to my clients embedded software.
- Safety Software Development experience in aerospace, rail, automotive, medical.
- CAN Bus, Ethernet, RS232, SPI, I2C communication experience.
If you are interested please contact Francis Harwood on LinkedIn or apply to this advert.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales