Embedded Software Engineers
We are looking for two Embedded Software Engineers to join a market leading and global company based in Worcestershire to work on new, exciting and cutting edge technology & green field projects.
Are you located in Worcestershire or surrounding areas? Maybe you're interested in relocating? Or maybe you are looking for a challenging new role and that you bring the right skills to?
This is the skill set we are looking for:
- Embedded C
- Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS) experience preferably VxWorks
- Real-Time development
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Minimum of 2 years experience
What does the company have to offer?
- A superb salary
- Career progression and regular salary reviews
- Pension which is double matched by the employee up to 10%
- Flexible hours/Remote Working after probation
- Overtime pay based on salary hourly rate (earn an extra ¼ of your salary/annum)
- AND much more!
To find out more about the role and have a confidential chat about how to proceed, please APPLY NOW!
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales