We are looking for an Engineering Lead to join a company in Southampton who are making waves in their sector and pioneering new solutions for customers.
As an Engineering Lead you will be tasked with 20% leadership responsibility and 80% hands on Development with a passion for build new things and creating new stuff!
- Love for making projects go live on multi platforms
- Ability to turn an idea into a live product
- Experience with the latest versions of Java
- Java Development
- Ability to be versatile between other coding languages
- Automated testing experience
- Ability to take ownership of projects from start to finish
- Believe in Clean coding and simple solutions for continuous deployment
- 34 days holiday
- 16 hours paid volunteer work
- Private Medical Insurance
- Exceptional pension scheme
- Friday breakfasts
- Free snacks, soft drinks and hot drinks
- Social groups (gaming etc)
- Perkbox membership (cinema tickets, discounts etc)
- Bike to work scheme
- Gym memberships
- And many more…
If this sounds like an attractive opportunity to you, please get in touch with Oli Rayner at Computer Futures and APPLY NOW!
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales