ETL Migration Developer
A London Iniversity is currently recruiting for an ETL Migration Developer who has experience of working within a Higher Education environment. They will be particularly keen if you have experience with a Higher Education legacy system.
- Contract length: 3 months
- Location: London (remote initially)
- Experience with Higher Education Student Record System
- Experience with legacy systems within Higher Education
- Ability to analyse the university's needs
- Testing and troubleshooting
- Creating a data flow
- Data Warehousing with experience of building ETL and data flows
- Good Stakeholder engagement
- Working with AWS and Data Lake
Please note at this stage your application will only be considered if you have Higher Education experience. Thank you.
If you an experienced ETL Migration Developer and looking for your next contract role, please apply with your updated CV.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales