EUC Project Manager
Currently a client of mine is on the lookout for an EUC Project Manager to come into their team on a contract basis.
6 - 12 months
Looking to start right away.
London based (remote to start)
Joining a fast-moving team in a leading global business, we'll depend on you to keep our technology programs running like clockwork. You'll:
- Lead PMO for global technology transformations
- Align project portfolio with strategy
- Be our go-to expert for program management best-practice, tools and process
- Manage risks and reporting, track delivery and ensure robust documentation
- Ultimately ensure projects deliver the intended benefits. Every time.
You'll succeed because…
…there's nothing you don't know about project management best practice and you know how effective PMO can improve delivery. You:
- Have managed complex projects, ideally in a global business
- Are an excellent communicator - improving linkage between projects and people
- A disciplined approach, you're organised and hold others to account
- A close attention to detail and thrive under pressure.
Please if you feel this is you get in contact.
Alternatively if you know someone who you feel has the above expertise please do let them know of this position!
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales