EUC Project Manager
Happy Friday Afternoon!
Currently a client of mine in the London area is looking for a EUC Project Manager to come into their business on a contract basis.
- Technical project management and creation, management of project plans and project documentation e.g. PID, Architecture Documents, Project plans, Testing
- Global Stakeholder engagement to define the scope of the key deliverables and any prioritisation required to meet the overall project goals.
- Managing the expectation of stakeholders and other workstreams that may have interdependencies with the deliverables with the project
- Managing vendors to deliver technical components of projects
- Project reporting and communications including formal presentations when required
- Review of Technical documentation including high level designs and architecture specifications (with assistance from SMEs)
- Managing project and operational budgets
- Oversight of test plans and scripts where appropriate to support EUC projects
- The project portfolio delivers the priorities that are the most benefit to
- Good quality consistent performance of vendor organisations
- Projects delivered are compliant with Clients Tollgate Process that includes IT Security, Budget management, regulations relating to governance, risk and compliance
- Project teams and stakeholders are globally spread and we are introducing new solutions to a diverse technology landscape
Skills & Experience required:
- 5 Years technical project management experience
- Solid EUC or IT Infrastructure delivery background - ideally with understanding of different technologies which could include
o Windows 10
o Cloud hosting (Azure)
o Application packaging and delivery
- Diverse geographic project delivery across all global regions
- Solid understanding of network design and implementations
- Solid understanding of Windows 10 technologies.
- Good experience of infrastructure technology deployment into production environments
- Strong commercial focus and ability to manage budgets
- Ability to manage multiple projects and activities, building robust project plans and resourcing schedules
- End to end project experience and ability to manage projects from initiation to closure
- Risk, Issue and dependency management and mitigations
- Ability to produce high quality technical documentation
- Ability to manage vendors to meet aggressive timelines
- Service Transition complex solutions into Out-Sourced third-party operations
Note the personal attributes needed to be successful in the role
- Ability to multi-task and works well under pressure
- Drive to deliver, self-starter
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- Ability to manage and influence senior stakeholders
- Ability to work through ambiguity and push for decisions
- Strong customer focus and management
- Has a team mentality
If this is you i shall look forward to speaking soon!
Alternatively if you know someone this may be relevant for please do send this role in their direction.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales