I am looking for a Project/Finance Manager to work for an organisation in Herfordshire for me
The Role: Project Finance Manager
Hybrid: Yes, 2 days a week onsite
Location: Welwyn Garden City
Rate: 500 per day
Length of contract: 3 months
Type of work: Full time
- Forecasting future resource needs based on GFR programme plans
- Providing accurate and timely Resource Management information to the Programme Leadership team
- Highlight any resource conflicts, pinch points, skillset gaps and key person dependencies
- Ensure GFR Resourcing risks and issues are communicated and shared with the Programme Leadership team
- Ensure the resourcing profile is seamless linked to the finances
- Responsibility for ensuring Project Managers submit their monthly project forecasts on time using the agreed framework
- Responsibility for the accuracy of the project forecasts while ensuring the project remains in-line with budget constraints
- Ability to assist Project Managers to ensure that costs are correctly classified as CapEx or OpEx
- Change requests - supporting Project Managers with financial implications
- Continually keep abreast of the project status, its Finances and approvals, using the agreed methodology
- Self-starter with ability to work autonomously
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to juggle moving priorities
- Understanding of Capacity Management
- Decision making
- Strong Excel and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint, Teams and other collaboration tools
- Data analysis and report preparation
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication.
- Organisation skills (including time management)
This is not a job for someone who has healthcare or banking/financial services experience, due to the systems used.
If you are interested and available, or know someone suitable for this role, please send me their details.
If you think you're interested, please send me your updated CV in response to this email and I look forward to hearing back
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and WalesApply for this Job