Financial Strategy Analyst
A great opportunity for an analytically minded individual has arisen! My NHS client is looking for a Financial Strategy Analyst to join the team and develop their skills in a multidisciplinary professional environment. The role offers the chance to apply your advanced statistics, social science, and/or analytic skills.
The key responsibilities of the Financial Strategy Analyst includes:
- Use health and care data to provide deeper understanding of how patients use services across the health and care sector, and to develop options for where there is opportunity to improve outcomes for people and use resources more effectively.
- Use academic and professional knowledge of economic modeling and evaluation to develop economic assessment of past schemes as well as prospective evaluation and forecasting.
- Utilise advanced knowledge of MS SQL Server (or other SQL packages) to support analytic work.
- Draw on advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel to carry out analysis and create analytic outputs, and visualisations of data in order to illustrate findings.
- Draw on working knowledge of analytical and statistical tools or software (e.g. R, Python, Power BI, STATA, etc.) to generate and present analytical outputs, and support methodology development for relevant analysis. This may include development of analytic maps using GIS or similar tools.
- Draw on exposure to the use of Machine Learning in Health and/or experience applying Bayesian Methods in Health, or be able to quickly get up to speed with new modelling techniques and work with colleagues to support the development of advanced analytic models.
This is a 3 month interim role which allows for full remote working. My client is looking for someone who can start immediately.
If you have past experience in the NHS, taking on similar responsibilities, and are available, please apply with your up-to-date CV. Thank you.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales