FinancialForce Consultant - Newcastle
A Salesforce Consultant is needed for a Salesforce Consultancy partner based in Central Newcastle. This is an excellent opportunity to take the next step in your Salesforce career and join one of the most well-renowned Consultancies in the UK.
- 2-5 years' commercial Salesforce experience as an Administrator/Consultant- Consultancy experience preferred
- Worked on 1 or more Financial Force projects
- Ability to fully configure the Salesforce platform- creating Custom Objects, Validation Rules, Page Layouts
- Skilled in requirements gathering and experience leading client workshops
- Excellent communication skills
This is a unique position to join a leading Consultancy who will provide continual training, support and the opportunity to work on some of the most exciting projects throughout the UK.
If this role isn't for you but you know someone who would be interested, please pass their details to me. If you refer a candidates and I find them a new job, you will received £200 worth of vouchers of your choice!
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales