Day Rate - DOE
I'm looking for a FinancialForce Specialist to help support and implement FinancialForce for a client of mine on a remote contract basis.
You will be expected to deal with numerous stakeholders to ensure delivery of implementation services. You'll be joining a strong delivery team on a number of accounts to ensure projects are delivered successfully.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a FinancialForce implementation/ specialist role
- Excellent communicator with a history of dealing with Stakeholders
- Experienced in overseeing application build, test and deployment activities
- Solid knowledge of FinancialForce packages
- Good understanding of Salesforce capabilities
- Experienced in producing training material for end users
- Leading end user training both virtually and in a class room
If you're interested in the role please APPLY with an up to date CV.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales