Firmware Engineer - Farnborough
£55,000 per annum
A great opportunity as a Firmware Engineer to join a team of talented engineers shaping the future camera technology. This growing company are looking for an enthusiastic engineer to develop and maintain new and exisiting products as part of the hardware team. The role will be split 70% Firmware and 30% Electronics.
Required Skills and Experience
- Embedded C
- Experience of hardware bring up.
- Test and diagnostics skills using test equipment such as oscilloscopes, spectrum analysers, JTAG pod, etc.
- Full life cycle development
- PCB Design (Preferably Altium)
- Analogue and Digital Electronic Design
- EMC Compliance
Apply now if interested - Applicants are being considered immediately
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales