Firmware Engineer (CF-33905191)
Contract opportunity for 12 months, outside IR35 offering remote working. This is an opportunity to start on a clean sheet design for EV powertrain products.
- Hardware related programming.
- Involvement in SW architecture and micro-controller selection
- Integrate high level algorithms with low level embedded software drivers.
- Develop dynamic and static code test and verification environment
- Develop complex device drivers for electric motors/inverters
- Expert in C/C++, ideally for 32 bit microprocessors
- Bare Metal development, Device Drivers
- Automotive powertrain product development
- Software unit and integration testing
- Functional safety, ISO26262
- SPICA & MISRA-C ASPICE
- Freescale MPC57xx /NXP/ AURIX experience or similar
You must have the right to work in the UK. Call Sayed for more details on 0121 616 5715 or send a full cv to apply.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales