FNC Nurse Assessor
I am currently working with a NHS CCG that is looing for an experienced interim FNC Nurse to join their team.
The post holder will undertake the following duties and responsibilities:
- Undertake completion of Continuing Healthcare Checklists and annual reviews of eligibility for Funded Nursing Care as defined under the National Guidance for Funded NHS Nursing Care and The National Framework for Continuing Healthcare (October 2018).
- Recognise those clients with a change in care need, and refer to a senior for further assessment of eligibility.
- Ensure that all relevant care plans, risk assessments and care records reflect the needs of the client, are up to date, completed to an approved quality standard. Where these are missing or lacking in quality, you will provide feedback to the care provider to ensure this is resolved.
- Liaise with members of the client's wider MDT to ensure reviews are undertaken with all relevant assessments and updates from those involved, and that these are obtained before a review is undertaken.
- Registered Nurse
- Understanding of CHC Nation Framework
- Prior experience completing FNC Reviews
- Experience within Continuing Healthcare
This role is offered a day rate of £240 inside IR35
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales