Front End Angular Developer (CF-33952787)
Are you looking for a role where you can get stuck in helping a company grow mentoring and growing a team of Front end developers?
Founded 15 years ago, this company are growing exponentially and predict 50% growth over the next two years. If you're someone that likes to get stuck in resulting in a positive impact on a company and are an Angular.js (12+) guru and can drive front-end strategy, this could be the challenge you have been looking for, if you pride yourself on having excellent skills of cross-team working, knowledge of web, mobile and desktop application implementations whilst working in collaboration with a passionate UX team then this role is for you.
Based in Milton Keynes, my client are offering a hybrid working arrangement, with one day in the office, paying up to £90,000, alongside flexible working arrangements, pension and extra benefits such as Bupa life insurance, 9% pension, a well-being fund of £400 for things like gym or whatever you want, even a chef to cook for you, trips and retreats away, great office environment, safe to say you will probably want to be in the office more than home.
Role - Principle Front End Developer - Angular
Location - Milton Keynes - one day office
Salary £90k doe plus benefits
Some of the things you'll be doing and need…
- Working closely with UX team ensuring creative work is deliverable in the code and platform they support
- Adding features and making system accessible and inclusive for all
- Ensuring system is secure and resilient
- Mentoring a team of Angular and Front End developers
- Developing and maintaining component libraries and design systems
- Expert level skills in Angular 12+
- Extensive experience using various JS libraries and frameworks
- Experience working with both desktop and mobile implementations
- Working on evolving front ends
- Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM team software development team
- confidence in having a say and making decisions that will impact the business.
If this role sounds of interest id love to speak with you to discuss further, please pop me an email with an up to date CV or call 07464475407
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales