FSL Senior Salesforce Consultant (CF-33972537)
FSL Senior Salesforce Consultant - 6 Month Contract
Type: 6 month contract (Outside IR35)
Rate: £550-£600 PD DOE
Location: Hybrid with the occasional site visit to the North West (travel paid)
Start Date: 14th November (Immediate interviews available)
Computer Futures are seeking a FSL Senior Salesforce Consultant for an initial 6 month contract with a small, boutique Salesforce Partner.
We are looking for a highly capable FSL Specialist who has proven experience designing, building and deploying Field Service Lightning.
- Write detailed user stories and support BA and SA with capturing accurate requirements to translate them to technical solutions.
- Open all relevant Jira tasks according to the relevant sprints.
- Write Feature requirements (using the word template in the confluence) and go over the Feature requirement file together with the relevant Dev lead
- Create and manage the data structure file.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to development and implementation teams.
- Identify architectural or technical gaps and raise decisions to SA.
- Attend all scrum meetings to support project teams and lead the technical part of scrum meetings with customers.
- Prepare a data import template.
- Prepare Installation guides and release notes for each deployment and share them with the customer.
- Responsible for deployment process and environments maintenance
- Update the deployment timeline.
- Send an email to the customer before, during and after deployments to staging and production.
- Assist client with post Go-Live activities as needed.
- Analyse client needs and document business requirements into technical deliverable solutions.
- Understands the vision of the Solution Architect for the product to be built.
We have interviews available immediately so please apply with an updated CV or contact Marcus Beauchamp at Computer Futures.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales