Full Stack Developer
Full Stack Software Engineer
Due to the current situation with Covid, you will have access to remote working, flexible working patterns, virtual interviewing, open-ended start date and remote onboarding packages. Like most businesses, they are presently working remotely, however when the time is right for you, you will join the team in their Central Bath.
We are working with a leading Fintech business in Central Bath who are looking to add 2 x Full Stack Software Engineers to their existing team that's made up of an experienced executive team of financial services and technology experts, that have a strong track record of global commercial performance.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- To take responsibility for the design, build, testing and release of working software assigned to you and your team.
- To foster and safeguard the culture of continuous improvement within the team by removing friction and increasing throughput.
- To review the code of other members of the team and ensure that their own code is reviewed.
- To assist in adherence to development standards, guidelines, and best practises agreed by the team.
- Deliver code that adheres to agreed standards and best practises.
- Ensure your code is reviewed and carry out code reviews of other team members.
- Increase the productivity and throughput of the team through continuous improvements.
- Release working software that meets the stability and quality metrics agreed by the team and business.
- .NET Core
- React / Typescript
- RESTful API design and development
- TDD / BDD
Click APPLY to be considered for this opportunity. To find out more information, please contact Charlotte Perks at Computer Futures.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales