Type: Initial 6 Month Contract
Location: Swindon - Hybrid
Start date: ASAP.
I am currently looking for a Full Stack Developer to join a UK manufacturer, designer, and developer of solutions to meet parking and electrical vehicle charging needs on a 6 months contract.
You will be responsible for the design and implementation of web-based applications & services to meet the requirements of the company's software product suite, follow the necessary software life cycles to ensure successful introduction into production, customer deployment, and development of new functionality on existing software products.
- Extensive understanding of Object Orientated Programming
- Strong experience of full software lifecycle
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team or across teams
- Good understanding of business and commercial issues within a market driven organisation
Ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of the below (4+ Years of experience);
- Dot Net Core / Dot Net Framework 4.8
- Visual Studio 2019
- Entity Framework Core Latest
- SQL Server Latest & NoSQL + design implementation and optimization
Having experience and understanding of the below would be desirable:
- NET web forms, WinForms, WCF Web Services,
- REST API experience,
- Unit and System testing,
- Exposure to Jira and Confluence
If you are interested in the role above or want to hear more, please apply below.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and WalesApply for this Job