Fullstack Developer - Contract
One of my clients based in Bath is looking for two Fullstack developers to join them on a 4 month contract. The role will be fully remote and the client is looking to get the right people on board ASAP.
Below is the Job description, please apply if you are interested in the role and I will drop you a call today.
- Good knowledge and technical skills in the .NET Core 2/3
- Strong C#
- ASP.NET WebAPI
- Document oriented databases (MongoDB, DocumentDB or others)
- GraphQL experience (Frontend/backend)
- Strong React / TypeScript
- Single Page Application
- BDD / TDD
- RESTful API design and development
- Knowledge and experience with Git and Github
- Strong testing skills and experience
- Understanding of good software design principles.
- Knowledge and experience of Agile SCRUM.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales