Governance Lead (CF-33913708)
LOOKING FOR A GOVERNANCE LEAD!
3 MONTHS CONTRACT
£320 DAILY RATE
- You will working with the Governance team whilst the division director of Nursing in the leading.
- You will be responsible for the coordination of the clinical governance procedure and frameworks.
- You will manage the clinical governance team in the further development of robust systems and processes throughout the Division in relation to clinical governance and quality, which underpins safe clinical practice.
- The role encompasses risk management, patient experience, clinical audit and clinical effectiveness programmes.
- You will provide leadership, guidance, and expertise within the wider multi-professional team for clinical governance and risk management.
If you would like more information, please do send me your CV.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales