Hardware Design Authority
You have the opportunity to work with a Global Market Leader in communications. You will be assigned to a project to oversee and influence and offer guidance. You will be expected to bring new ideas to the table and be creative in your process introducing these ideas.
- Experience working on full product design life cycle.
- Strong understanding of Hardware Development
- Analogue and Digital Electronics Design
- Electronics Architectural Design
- Appreciation for RF/ Radio Frequency
- Strong experience of delivering specification on time and to budget
- Technical Leadership with multi-functional teams
If this opportunity is of interest and you would like to put forward an application for the role then please get in contact with Jessica Walker at Computer Futures or Apply Now!
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales