Head of Sales
Head of Sales opportunity to join a London based Technology Company with a niche SAAS based product operating in a rapidly expanding market segment.
As Head of Sales you will be responsible for developing the company's go-to-market strategy and leading the execution of the business development team.
You will oversee and manage operations, where you will be building and scaling a large enterprise focused B2B sales team that consistently out-performs revenue targets. To succeed in this role you will need to have a solid understanding of SAAS sales management and be comfortable putting in place processes and systems that accelerate revenue growth.
You will join the business with the drive and passion to:
Develop effective team on boarding, training and coaching to maximise performance of every sales team member throughout the sales cycle.
Create a best-in-class sales infrastructure, refining the analytical tools and resources available to the sales team and management.
Sets up business processes and reporting metrics for sales (direct & indirect).
Drives daily execution and enhancement of the company's overall Sales strategy. Creating buy in from all departments and delivering passionate and highly informative Sales solutions.
Collaborate with our marketing team to deliver targeted campaigns and unlock efficiencies in our sales process.
Provide quantitative and qualitative updates to the CEO and CFO, owning the sales roadmap and key results areas.
Able to demonstrate entrepreneurial flair, you should have:
- Good technical knowledge of the software industry and lots of experience selling SAAS based products
- Experience selling into Enterprise, with long sales cycles
- Ideally some experience with HR Software
- Less than 15 years commercial experience
- A proven track record of successful sales management, lead generation, marketing, sales-coaching, sales analytics and sales process optimisation.
- Experience developing and managing budgets, and hiring, training, developing, supervising and appraising personnel.
- Experience delivering a go-to-market strategy that meets or exceeds revenue growth targets.
- Experience managing and optimising incentive schemes to motivate exceptional performance.
- A track record of recruiting and retaining a top performing sales team.
- Solid understanding of sales sequence and lead generation with experience using sequences to move prospects through a sales funnel.
- If not the VP of Sales, Director of Sales, CCO - in previous roles, you'll have worked directly for a CRO (or equivalent) in a management position, overseeing a team of 15+ people.
- Significant experience in training and development of sales staff.
- Strong leader with gravitas to motivate our sales team and build relationships with internal Stakeholders.
- Experience of sales forecasting and effective pipeline management.
- Ability to produce clear reports and presentations.
- Tenacious attitude, hard-working, adaptable, persistent and inspiring.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and professional persuasion skills.
- Highly numerical and comfortable using data to make informed business decisions.
- Confident and articulate oral and written skills.
If this sounds like something that is a good fit and you are interested Apply now.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales