IAM/ ForgeRock developer
I am working with a Consultancy client that has a big focus on API performance engineering and Security frameworks.
They are looking for a number of people to work with them on a contract basis for an initial 3 month contract, working remotely with the possibility to extend and work on site if everything clears up.
Key skills / Responsibilities:
- Configures and deploy IAM technologies (e.g. ForgeRock) to meet designs,
- Work comfortably within cloud environments.
- Develop and deploy integration to systems using the latest IAM standards, including OAUTH, OIDC, OATH & SAML2
- Develops API integration between IAM and target systems
- Follow development best practices to write code using Core Java technologies with a focus on seciruty.
- Develops hosted UI for user authentication and authorisation
- Be able to take part in the production of detailed documentation for IAM implementations
- Identity Data transformation
- Assists in testing
- Develops logging, auditing, monitoring and reporting functionality for IAM Platforms, using tools such as AppDynamics & Splunk
If you think you have the skill sets above them apply for the role or reach out to me directly!
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales