They are looking for an amazing IBM i Developer to help support their in place systems. If you want a job where your hard work is rewarded and you're given the tools to be successful, this is the new role for you. What do you have to do in this position though?
- Handle application development in RPG (including III, IV, ILE, and FREE) as well as Embedded SQL, CL, DDL, SDA, and WebSphere
- Maintain and develop in IBM i (AS/400) by using RPG ILE and RPG FREE
- Have interface with ERP and WMS Systems like VAI, NCR Retalix, and Oracle Fusion
- Serve as the subject matter expert for cloud solutions
- Assist with development of eCommerce, mobile applications that are for B2B, B2C, and other platforms
What will you need to be successful in this role?
- Be able to commute 5 days a week in Hampden County, MA area
- At least 7 years of experience as an IBM I Developer
- Hands on experience with ERP and WMS systems
- Experience doing Java Development
- Able to create process documentation and monitor performance metrics
- Great Communication Skills
What's in it for you if you get this role?
- Up to $150k base salary
- Bonus Potential
- 401k with match
- Comprehensive Health Insurance package
- Discount on thousands of goods the company works with
- Tight knit team in a laid back environment
This role will not be open for too long, so apply asap if you think you're a good fit for the position
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.comApply for this Job