Implementation (Technology One)
Implementation Consultant (Technology One)
I am currently working with a university who are looking for an Implementation Consultant (Technology One), this is a contract position for at least 6 months. You as the Implementation Consultant are in charge of understanding the client's requirements and suggesting how best these requirements can be met by the proposed product or solution.
- Technology One - HR/Payroll & Finance knowledge
- Previous experience of the full life cycle of Technology One
- Must have Higher Education Experience or Local Council Experience
- Write and prepare documentation for future training.
- Training existing employees and team leaders on the new ERP system.
- Good stakeholder engagement
- Problem solve and manage change within the business for a successful Implementation.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales