Incident Management Manager ensure that incidents are resolved promptly, minimizing their impact on business operations, drive continuous improvement, enhance incident response capabilities, and maintain a strong focus on customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate response and resolution efforts for major incidents.
- Ensure that incidents are properly categorized, prioritized, and assigned to the appropriate teams for investigation and resolution.
- Establish and maintain a structured and standardized incident management process.
- Manage escalation path & procedures to senior management or other support teams.
- Coordinate the activities of multiple teams involved in incident response and oversee the - restoration of services within agreed-upon service level agreements (SLAs).
- Lead in the creation of incident reports, including root cause analyses and recommendations for preventing similar incidents in the future.
- Collaborate with other teams, such as problem management or change management, to address underlying causes and drive process improvements.
- Provide leadership, guidance, and support to build necessary skills, resources, and tools to effectively manage incidents with service provider(s).
- BSc/BA in Computer Sciences, Information technology, Business Administration, or a related field
- ITIL Certification.
- Bilingual capability: Japanese (Native/Business level), English (Business level)
- Proven experience of 3 to 5 years in Service Management or Incident management team/discipline.
- Working experience of more than 5 years in service-oriented Technology department/function.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and relationship-building skills to establish trust, manage expectations, and facilitate collaboration among stakeholders.
- Good understanding of ITSM frameworks, principles, and best practices.
- Capable of tracking service level agreements (SLAs) and implementing corrective actions in case of non-adherence.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills to analyze situation, and draw actions to restore/enhance service quality, efficiency, and customer satisfaction.
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
The IT and Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by TIARA Awards 2018 | Best Large Company to Work For by TIARA Awards 2021 | Best CSR Initiative by TIARA Awards2019 | Best Workplace by Great Place to Work Institution 2018, 2020 & 2021