Infection Prevention and Control Nurse Specialist
Role: Infection Prevention and Control Specialist
Contract Length: 3 Months+
Rate: £320 - £350 a day
I'm working with a CCG / Council to are looking to appoint an IPC specialist to support the team through Winter and support on Covid outbreaks.
The post holder will be required to:
- Provide specialist advice and support on the prevention, investigation and control of Covid infection across community settings.
- Work with the outbreak response and IPC teams to advise on management of patients/residents with Covid to minimise risk of cross infection.
- Work in conjunction with local Public Health Teams.
- Ensure compliance with the Health and Social Care Act 2008.
- Deliver education and training to staff working in community and social care across the Integrated Care System.
- Facilitate Infection Prevention and Control audits.
The successful candidate will be required to have a current NMC pin and specific IPC experience.
If this type of position would be of interest and you feel you could bring value to this organisation, please feel free to contact Andrew on 07565 982 826.
Alternatively, if you know of any friends, family or colleagues who may be interested, please pass on my details.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales