Infection Prevention and Control Specialist
Role: Infection Prevention and Control Specialist
Contract Length: 3 Months
Rate: £45 - £50 an hour
An NHS Trust based in the Berkshire area are looking to bring on Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) support to lead on the IPC strategy for the Trust.
The post holder will be required to:
- Lead on the operational delivery of IPC service.
- Identify IPC risks and implement strategies to reduce those risks.
- Offer advice and guidance on best practice.
- Work with ward-based staff, site management and bed managers to manage movement and isolation of in-patients
- Advice on requirements of isolation and infection control precautions.
The successful candidate will be required to have a current NMC pin and specific IPC experience.
If this type of position would be of interest and you feel you could bring value to this organisation, please feel free to contact Andrew on 07565 982 826.
Alternatively, if you know of any friends, family or colleagues who may be interested, please pass on my details.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales