Computer Futures are actively recruiting for an Infrastructure Engineer to join a Global Pharmaceutical manufacturer. The client, who are based in Haverhill, Suffolk, are looking for someone who will actively work within the ITS team to support site activities and users for a 6 month period.
This is contract is focused on BAU activity where you will be supporting in the design, installation and configuration of IT Infrastructure including;
- Windows Server,
- Physical and virtual server environments,
- SAN Storage,
- network infrastructure (wired and wireless),
- site telephony.
Must Have experience:
- Previous experience supporting and managing IT infrastructure (3rd line support)
- Previous experience working in a highly regulated industry (pharma/ Financial)
- Nice to have: MCSA/Cisco/VMWare certification
- Someone who can/will act as a mentor for others on the team.
- Someone who can work independently.
Location: Haverhill, Suffolk
Contract Length: 6 months
Rate: £250 a day
IR35 Determination: Inside
For more information or to put forward your interest, please apply for this position providing your contact number.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales