Below is the skill set required:
- Technical delivery experience migration projects.
- Extensive experience in MS Active Directory, Group Policy, M365 administration.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Identity and Access Management including AD, Azure AD, SSO, MFA, enterprise apps
- Experience of SQL database migrations.
- Strong experience of Windows Server 2012, 2016, 2019 administration and migrations.
- Application readiness assessment and migration planning.
- Proficient in VMware administration and related infrastructure.
- Proficient in PowerShell scripting.
- Experience of ITIL environments and processes, preferably using ServiceNow.
- Ability to undertake out of hours' work, during the evenings and at weekends.
- Microsoft Server 2016/2019, Azure and VMware certifications
- Exposure to Windows 11 desktop configuration and deployment
- Experience of Linux administration
- MS Autopilot, Intune, co-management
- Exposure to AD migration tools
- Duration: 2 years. Initial PO raised will be for 6 months.
- Work location: Pimary office - Farringdon. Hybrid working. 2 days in the office, occasionally working from Twickenham office, and may require occasional travel to our Nottingham office.
- Rate: 400
- IR35: Inside
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and WalesApply for this Job