Infrastructure Manager opportunity to join a Global Security Software Business based in central London.
The company has an expert Infrastructure Engineering team in London and are looking for an outstanding Infrastructure Manager to help drive and develop the engineers, developing and employing best practices for project and task management.
The business is currently has around 100 employees in the UK alone and is rapidly expanding and growing its market share. This is a great time to join a business that has not been effected by the current global pandemic and if anything has benefited from the increased demand for online business.
- Leadership of a small team (5-6) of talented engineers
- Management of team workload - a mix of project/development work, deployments and tasks
- Identifying areas for improving efficiency and working with the necessary Infrastructure, DevOps and Engineering staff to plan these improvements
- Co-ordination and outwards-facing communication during incidents
- Ensuring technical documentation is kept up-to-date
- Support, and improve where possible, disaster recovery and business continuity exercises.
- The role will require a technical background including administration and maintenance of network and system infrastructure
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience. Engineering or related discipline highly preferred.
- 3 years or more experience of managing Engineering or Infrastructure projects in an Agile ecosystem (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- 3 years or more experience of delivering and maintaining highly available, high performance systems on an on-premise infrastructure
- Experience administrating and troubleshooting Linux and/or FreeBSD systems
- Scripting experience (Bash, Python, Ruby, Perl).
- An understanding of network topologies and administration.
- Experience working with version control systems
- Strong technical documentation skills, and an understanding of the importance of documentation in a compliance environment.
- A friendly and personal working environment
- Excellent growth opportunities
- Competitive Salary
- Company Profitability Bonus Scheme
- Employer matched pension contributions to 5% of salary
- 4 x Salary Life cover
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee funded via salary sacrifice Vitality Healthcare cover
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Perkbox Gold Card Discount
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales