Infrastructure Project Manager (CF-33974889)
I am currently seeking an Infrastructure Project Manager to work for a golbal company based in surrey (12 month contract role with flexible working - the first month needs to be on site).
£400 - £425 per day INSIDE IR35. Candidate needs hands on technical experience, preferably working for either retail or FMCG company.
- Work within the IT Infrastructure Team to help plan, control, and execute projects
- Work closely with Technical & Business stakeholders including Network, Server, Sales, and Logistics Teams to help define & document project scope, time, cost, and resourcing requirements
- Take on the Project Manager role for IT Infrastructure projects
- Understand and advise on technical elements of projects and manage project risks, dependencies, and constraints accordingly
- Identify gaps, solve problems, and inform decisions using knowledge gained from multiple business, project, and technology stakeholders
- Work within a Matrix Structured Organisation to deliver projects across multiple teams
- Work within an existing project governance structure and develop project specific management and control practices
- Define project specific metrics/KPIs alongside the technical delivery team in order to accurately track project progress and other success indicators
- Contribute to project budgeting and tracking project costs
- Project administration such as reporting, raising orders, preparing schedules, updates, and taking meeting minutes
What you will need:
- At least 5 years working within an at least two IT Infrastructure areas; IT Facilities, Telecoms, Networks, Server/Virtualisation
- The role will suite an individual who has hands on implementation and technical project management experience, but who is looking to focus on the management of technical projects
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with a range of project tools and techniques such as RACI, RAID, SWOT, RAG, etc…
- Experience creating schedules and resource plans with MS Project
- Advanced level MS Project, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Certification in PRINCE2 and/or PMP is desirable
If you or soneone you know is a good fit please reach out ASAP.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales