Currently a London based FMCG client of mine is looking for an integration Analyst to come into their team on a contract basis.
6 - 12 Month Contract.
Working remote until at least later in the year possibly new year.
To be successful you must have -
- Previous experience on a large enterprise project preferably with MS Dynamics 365 F&O
- Experience working with systems integrations from a range of sources (cloud, on prem, 3rd party)
- History of preparing documentation within a defined project framework
- Clear written and oral communication style and used to dealing with stakeholders at all levels from across the business
- A strong sense of ownership of tasks and desire to get things done
- Experience with Development lifecycle phases (Design, Development, Test, UAT, and Support)
- Experience creating UML diagrams
Day to day responsibilities -
- Supporting the end-to-end delivery of integration solutions through design, development, and testing
- Working alongside programme workstream business analysts and the technical team to define the integration processes from the business processes being implemented and systems being integrated.
- Understanding the functional and technical components of the relevant enterprise applications inside out
- Leading workshops to capture design decisions, business rules, and data transformations
- Writing up design specifications, performing data analysis, producing data mappings, and drawing up system flow diagrams
- Assisting the technical team in the identification of test scenarios and execution of test scripts to ensure the quality of deliverables
- Supporting the testing team through SIT and UAT
It would be ideal if you have -
- Previous project experience with MS Dynamics 365 F&O
- Experience of using Microsoft DevOps for tracking project activities
- Experience with Agile or Scrum development methodologies
- Experience working with the Azure platform
I shall look forward to speaking soon or alternatively if you know someone this may be relevant for please do pass this on in their direction!
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales