Interim Scrum Master (CF-33911844)
Role: Interim Lead Scrum Master
Rate: £530 Per Day
IR35: Inside IR35 (Umbrella company)
Contract Length: 5 Months
I am currently working with a global FMCG company who are looking for a lead scrum master for an initial 5 month period.
The role will offer full remote working practices and my client is looking for someone to start first week of August.
- This role will work with multiple development partners to build scalable software and module development lifecycle processes.
- This role will overview other scrum masters that are working my with client.
- This role is heavily focused on data consolidation and data migration for the client, utilising DevOps.
- The ideal scrum master will be agile and have an agile mindset as well as adapt to different management styles.
- The ideal candidate will recommend, improve and drive alignment as well serving as a coach and mentor with in the business.
- Lead multiple agile teams and having that agile mindset/management.
- Value Proposition: Knowledge of procedures used to demonstrate the ROI of the solution
- Managing Supplier Relationships: Knowledge of and the ability to balance relationships with suppliers utilising the appropriate level of oversight, probing and persistence in order to achieve win/win
- Agreements and relationships. Basic Project Management: Knowledge of project management principles and the ability to apply the principles, tools and techniques to develop/plan, manage or execute projects or work plans to ensure
- FMCG or retail experience is preferred.
- Performance management reporting is what you will be working around, Salesforce technology and data migration.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales