IS Support Engineer
Computer Futures are working with a global people services organisation based in Leicester. They are looking for an IS Support Engineer to support them with their project BAU and to help support a higher volume of work due to recent bid wins. This is a remote position.
It is critical to have someone with current experience in this field, who is a self starter, motivated and a people person - so they can hit the ground running.
- Providing end-user support at head office to deliver an efficient service to the ESD business, including order placement and tracking
- Providing remote assistance to ESD users outside of head office - these may be users in other ESD sites, mobile or home workers, including order placement and tracking.
- Provide assistance to external engineering support organisation advising on best practice, resolving issues
- Working and advising internal departments such as Procurement and Finance, and also external suppliers to ensure correct equipment is ordered and tracked.
- Experience in a customer facing IS role
- Excellent knowledge of PCs, and laptops and their architecture
- Meeting agreed SLAs as part of incident management
- Experience in working with IS suppliers
Availability: you must be immediately available only
Location: This role is entirely remote.
Rate: £150 a day
Contract Length: 2 months + Extension
For more information, please reply and provide your updated CV and contact number.
Have a good weekend!
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales