* Manage all technology operations including.
Infrastructures (Network, Servers, and all hardware devices)
Help desk for both office & stores
* Responsible for implementation, development, maintenance of all IT operations closely working with business manager to support their business achievement.
* Lead and manage various projects associated with IT applications & infrastructures including defining requirements, designing functional & technical solutions, providing guidance to Furla Japan/Italy IT team, planning and conducting testing, coordinating user testing, coordinating cut-over/conversion, and preparing for training / manuals and system documentation.
* Implement global IT projects and initiative in Japan and make necessary localization in coordination with Italy IT team
* Analyzing the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs.
* Ensure to establish and maintain solid IT policies and systems in line with local requirements and HQ policy.
* Leads and manage IT team in Japan and the external IT vendors and service providers to manage all IT functions required.
* Purchase efficient and cost-effective technological equipment and software.
* Oversees security of systems, networks, and enterprise information as the chair of Security Committee.
* Performs other related duties as assigned
* Proven experience of Department / Team management
* Project & Project mgmt. experience with overseas counter parties (Strong English communication capability) with strong negotiation skill and assertiveness.
* Basic application development experience regardless of application complexity
* Experiences in ERP & Logistics area (backend app) as well as frontend application such as Salesforce / eCommerce platform
* Experience in implementing service management concept to entire IT activities.
* Vendor & budget management experiences
* Flexibility to perform other undefined duties as assigned.
* Capability to dig into the details in hands on, if necessary, while keeping strategic mind set
* Outstanding communication and facilitation skills in Japanese, primary, and in English secondary, and experiences in partnering with business users and other IT members to design and implement systems as desired.
* Excellent organizational and leadership skills
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
The IT and Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by TIARA Awards 2018 | Best Large Company to Work For by TIARA Awards 2021 | Best CSR Initiative by TIARA Awards2019 | Best Workplace by Great Place to Work Institution 2018, 2020 & 2021