IT Manager (CF-33951248)
IT Manager opportunity to come and join an international Manufacturing Engineering company based in their Darlington site.
IT Manager Position - Darlington (On site) - up to £65,000 + Great Benefits
You will be accountable for support systems issue management to prevent any impact to Darlington site operations and implement improvements that prevent repeat occurrences.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- IT activities across the Darlington Site.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with relevant vendors; work with vendors to improve functionality and resolve issues.
- Responsible for financial management including AOP, budget management, and forecasting.
- Responsible for People Management including work plan development, performance management, and people development.
- Responsible for team building and development including organization structure, recruiting, global team management.
- Compile and present Management Reports on team performance including metrics, deliverable status, etc.
- Communicate status to senior management.
- Ensure team adherence to all IT processes, policies, and procedures including IT Security.
- Engagement with customers in their respective function or business area.
To be a success in this role you will need;
- Experienced Senior IT professional with excellent understanding of IT technology trend and enterprise IT architecture.
- Experience working in a Manufacturing or similar fast paced working environment.
- Supervisory experience, being responsible for People Management including work plan development, performance management, and people development.
- Broad business knowledge and the ability to communicate and partner with internal & external business and IT stakeholders.
- 9% Employer contribution Pension
- Bonus - up to 12%
- Private Medical
- Healthcare Cash Plan (Dental, optical, medical
- Life Insurance
- 25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
If this sounds like something that you could be interested in, apply now.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales