We are working with an NHS Trust that is looking for IM&T Project Manager to Support with:
- To contribute to the delivery of the Trusts IM&T strategy
- To plan, manage and implement a wide range of IM&T Projects across the Trust.
- To organise, provide guidance and take direction from a Project Board
- To lead on the management of key programmes of work as defined in the IM&T strategy
- The project manager will, using formal project management methods, be responsible for the management and delivery of IM&T Projects, and programmes. This will be the full project life cycle from identification of requirements to the realisation of benefits and business change.
- Support Divisional Service teams to identify the scope, objectives and outputs of the project and prepare associated project documentation - e.g. Business Cases, Project Initiation Documents, project implementation plans, benefits realisation and risk analysis plans.
Suitable candidate will have prior experience within NHS IT Project Management roles.
The role is a 6 Month assignment and will offer hybrid working. £237.95 per day.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and WalesApply for this Job