This global IT organization is looking for an IT Security Engineer.
This role will be reporting to the Global IT Security Manager and be working on various aspects of information technology security and data protection management across group companies globally.
This role requires an individual with a strong technical background, as well as the ability to work across the Global IT organization and the divisions to align information security priorities and controls with key business objectives.
- Operations and alert monitoring experience / SOC and SIEM experience
- Incident responder as a CSIR T member
- Day to day operations experience of security products (EPP/EDR, NGFW/IPS, WAF, IDM/IAM, SWG/SASE, CASB, DLP etc.)
- Hands on experience at cloud delivered consolidated security solutions
- Implementation or operation or alert monitoring experience of IAM/IDM systems, Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) systems
- Implementation/operation experience of SWG, CASB, DLP, FWaaS , DNS layer security
- Experience in planning and executing vulnerabilities assessment and penetration tests
- Hands on experience to implement common security model or framework
- Experience in Threat Intelligence (TI) systems like OSINT or vendor products for company data leakage
Good to have experience:
- ISMS (ISO 27001) framework and GDPR
- Yearly system risk Assessments
- Supporting the implementation and enforcement of information security governance including policies, standards and procedures and ensure compliance with Information Security regulations
- Security policies, guidelines, manuals periodic update
- Information Security certifications like CISSP, CRISC, CISM, CISA, or similar
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
The IT and Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by TIARA Awards 2018 | Best Large Company to Work For by TIARA Awards 2021 | Best CSR Initiative by TIARA Awards2019 | Best Workplace by Great Place to Work Institution 2018, 2020 & 2021