IT Security Lead
IT Security Operations Lead
A leading Higher Education client in London who are currently recruiting for a Permanent IT Security Operations professional to lead an expanding Cyber Security Function.
A brand new role within the organisation that will require you to bring together Security Operations and Network monitoring tools to develop a fit-for-purpose Security Operations Centre (SOC).
If you have experience of managing or creating a 24/7 operations centre (SOC/NOC) then we are keen to hear from you.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- You will be the SME for defining and maturing the strategy for Security Operations to incorporate people, processes and tools in order to report and remediate any, discrepancies, incidents or breaches that may occur.
- You will form outstanding relationships with Service Operations Team, Infrastructure Services Team, IT Systems Management Tooling Lead, Product Team and Shared Services Team in order to define performance and track security related trends for the University.
- You will line manage, 4 highly skilled, technical, security operations professionals as part of this growth journey.
- You will have extensive experience in managing a Network Operations or Security Operations Centre and you will have ideally had the opportunity to grow a Security Monitoring Service Offering from ground level.
- You will be passionate about keeping abreast of leading Cyber Security Tools, Technologies, Trends and Threats.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to lead others and persuasively communicate complex technical information effectively to a diverse range of stakeholders at all levels, including those without a technical background, resulting in productive working relationships
If you feel that this is the type of challenge you have been waiting for please do not hesitate in applying.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales