Please find a live contract role
Are you an experienced IT professional with a knack for strategic planning and team leadership? We're seeking an enthusiastic and dynamic IT Service Manager to join our my clients organisation and lead our IT service operations to new heights.
As an IT Service Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Risk Management: Identifying, assessing, and mitigating risks associated with IT service delivery, ensuring smooth operations and minimal disruptions.
- Vendor Management: Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with vendors to ensure optimal delivery of products and services in line with our organisations requirements.
- Budget Management: Overseeing and managing the IT service budget, ensuring cost-effectiveness, and maximising resources to achieve the desired outcomes within financial parameters.
- KPI/SLA Reporting: Monitoring and reporting on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs), ensuring adherence to set standards and continuous service improvement.
- ITIL Expertise: Applying ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) principles and best practices to enhance service delivery, efficiency, and alignment with organisations objectives.
4 month contact
If this role is suited to your tech stack please send over an up to date CV and I will follow up with a phone call.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and WalesApply for this Job