IT Support Analyst Apigee Cassandra
We're looking for a IT support analyst to:
- Support business application and related infrastructure across several technical domains
- This role is responsible for production stability and availability and providing L1 and L2 application support for critical applications and technologies like API management infrastructure and Cassandra which serves as a backbone for client and field applications
- Role requires L2 support for client and field incidents / requests reported to service group.
- API Management Infrastructure is the strategic platform for which all WM USA applications will be connecting to for API management and also will be used by WMAP program and a strong team is needed to handle these additional workloads.
- Ensure workflows, processes, tooling and applications are supported with highest quality standard
- Contribute expertise to the management of existing and new IT products and services
- Define workarounds for known errors and initiate process improvements
- Maintain a knowledge database
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales