IT Support Analyst (Java, Unix, SQL)
We are looking for someone who will:
- Be responsible for providing hands-on Level 2
- Work closely with the vendor, key stakeholders to plan for cost optimized solutions, manage delivery, implementation, process improvement and production product support.
- Possess strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (i.e. you know how to figure problems out)
- Preferably hands on automation tool
- Have hands on experience to the distributed technologies: Unix, Java, Oracle / Sybase database, Autosys.
- Monitoring tools such as Splunk, Netcool and AppDynamics - all are very valuable skills for this role. You need to be a hand-on person.
- 2-6 years of experience in IT support role within Financial services industry
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of distributed environment (technologies - Unix, Java, Oracle, Sybase, Autosys), and Incident and Problem Management practices.
- Demonstrated hands-on domain skills and track record of successful projects and deliveries
- Demonstrable experience in delivering a quality operational service to customers
- Operating in a global team environment
- ITIL qualified & proficient in using Service Now
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales