As a Java Engineer on the Orchestration team, you'll get the opportunity to develop your skills and collaborate with engineers across the company in a fun environment. You will work closely with technical leaders to build a reliable service that manages all of the companies crypto processes.
The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- Batchelor's degree in computer science or related field required
- 3+ years' experience in software development using object-oriented programming languages like Java
- Hands-on experience with developing backend services
- Ability to build reliable software that can withstand unreliable environments
- Passionate and committed to learning new things
- Strong analytical and communication skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks at any given time
- Participate in engineering practices such as code and design reviews, environment strategy, and build and deployment pipelines
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.comApply for this Job