This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Java Developer to join an established development team in a rapidly growing organisation.
The main responsibility will be to develop and maintain solutions for the business which can include complex back end integrations through to web based applications. The purpose of this role is to design, securely develop, test, and to collaborate with the rest of the development team and other areas of the business to deploy and maintain the finished product.
This role requires a commitment to collaborative problem solving, analysis, design and quality.
- Update and regulate changes to applications
- Follow and implement client specifications
- Technical design of system architecture
- Develop using good design practice.
- Test & debug code
- Use of java build tools
- Control of source decks branching / merging.
- Support and refactor existing system code in a non-invasive way.
- Team player - we want you to be working closely with colleagues
- Be able to understand technical direction and information
- Be a strong problem solver with a collaborative approach
- Self - motivated with a methodical approach to work
- Good communicator, comfortable with interfacing at all levels
- Java development skills
- Rest / Soap web services
- SQL & Relational Databases
- HTML / CSS
- Linux / Windows
- Agile development methodologies / Scrum / Kanban
Apply to this Senior Java Developer role now with your most recent and up to date CV.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales