Java Developer (CF-33900789)
I have recently partnered up with an exciting engineering company in the Cambridgeshire area who are specialists within the IOT sector. They are looking for a Java Developer to support them on a 6 month contract outside IR35.
Essential skills and experience
- Commercial experience in Java programming
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience working in a continuous automation/deployment/delivery environment
- Good understanding of APIs and REST
- Experience with Git or other similar SCM systems
- Experience with Relational Database is required
- Experience with application development using J2SE and J2EE is
- Experience with Agile development methodologies is required
- Experience taking a leading role in building complex software
Desirable skills and experience
- Experience with developing SDKs
- Experience with security protocols (TLS, DTLS, PKI, etc)
- Experience with C and C++ is an advantage
Rate: £500 - £550 a day
Location: This role is fully remote working from home, but you would be required to visit the office in Cambridge once a week depending on the project needs.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales