Java Developer opportunity to join a well know Fintech organisation, working as part of their newly formed Digital Hub Team. This is a hybrid opportunity where you will work remotely 3 days a week, with 2 days in the office.
Java Developer opportunity - up to £75,000 + Bens - Leeds (Hybrid)
This is an opportunity to be involved at the beginning of an exciting new branch of the company. You will become a key member of the company's agile squad, delivering exciting new digital products in a new way. You will be responsible for developing software in an iterative manner, working with a larger agile team to deliver benefit to the business!
- Experience as a Developer, specifically with:
- Object Orientated Programming Language like Java or C# including a solid understanding of software engineering principles and their application
- Experience of cloud native development using either AWS or Azure
- Has an understanding of the Software Delivery Lifecyle, preferably with some experience of working in an agile environment using either SCRUM or Kanban
- Strong communication skills, able to translate technical concepts into terms understood by non-technical colleague
The company offers fantastic benefits which include Private Healthcare with Bupa, up to 12% Pension, Life Assurance and Income protection + £4000 flexible benefits package that you can take or add to your salary if you like!
Hybrid model is very flexible - you need to average 40% in the office, so you can do this at the start of the month and spend the rest of the month working from home if you like, up to you!
If this sounds like something you are interested in, Apply now!
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Apply for this Job