Junior Embedded Software engineer (CF-33936934)
Junior Embedded Software engineer: You will be working for a innovative business where you will have a variety of exciting projects to work on. From Smart heating, Energy, Gaming, Safety products etc. I am looking for someone who is passionate about the work they do and someone who is looking to grow as an individual. You will have the opportunity to see the work you do within the products, put forward your ideas and make a real impact within the business. You will have the support and training you need to put your best foot forward as an engineer. Ideally you would have 2 years industry experience working within an Embedded Software team.
- Embedded C
- Knowledge of the Full Life cycle experience
- Knowledge of different test strategies for Embedded product development
- Relevant degree in an engineering or similar background at least a 2:1
- RTOS, Bare Metal/ Linux
- Knowledge and experience with Communication protocols
- Regularly keep up to date with the latest technology and has personal interests/Projects in technology
- Experience/Knowledge working with Python
I appreciate you may not have all of the skills listed but if you feel this would be suitable I would be very keen to speak to you! Alternatively if you know someone that would be suitable for this role I am able to offer a referral fee! I Look forward to discussing your next role with you! Charlotte Green | LinkedIn Please do connect with me!
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales