Junior Master Data Manager (m/w)
Our client, an international company located in Switzerland, is in the need of a Junior Master Data Manager. For this reason, we are looking for a talented professional, who is willing to be a part of this project.
Location: Zug (onsite)
Duration: 1+ year
As member of the Global Supply Chain organization, the Junior Data Manager is responsible for the availability and accuracy of product master data in support of our customers supply chain operations, ensuring business continuity and patient supply. The daily duties include the creation of material master data in its ERP system, the coordination of data enrichment workflows, the review of master data changes to ensure data quality and the support of business users in master data related issues. Furthermore, the Junior Data Manager participates in business projects such as new product launches, onboarding of new supply chain partners, advises the business on master data topics and executes necessary project activity. The Junior Data Manager trains business users on master data standards and system use and assists with authoring data standards, procedures, work instructions and training materials.
- Strong data entry and data management skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong analytical skills
- High level of customer focus
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel
- Experience managing business critical data in enterprise systems (Oracle e-Business suite, Oracle Agile PLM and Oracle Product Data Hub. Experience using other enterprise systems such as SAP is acceptable.)
- 2-4 year's relevant experience
If this outstanding opportunity sounds interesting for you, do not hesitate to contact me for more details or send me your CV.
Sthree Switzerland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.