Junior MuleSoft Architect - Support (On-site)
I have come across a requirement for a Support focus MuleSoft architect to join a consultancy with offices in the UK, USA & India.
This is an immediate opportunity and would be based on site, in London 5 days per week.
Location: London centre
Rate: £320-£370 per day depending on experience (This is a junior support architecture role and not a design focused role)
Contract Length: 6 Months +
- 5+ years of Proven experience of architecture solutions in Mulesoft &/or integration technologies.
- Previous customer facing experience
- Excellent communication skills and team spirit
- In depth understanding of API Life-cycle.
- Solution design and estimation.
- Proven experience of implementing API Led Integration architecture
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales